JR. PRODUCTION ASSISTANT – Summer EmploymentVancouver, British Columbia
Summer Employment at Odd Squad Productions Society
Odd Squad Productions Society has been a charitable organization since 1997 and created by seven Vancouver city police officers. Located on the downtown east side, we are looking for a full-time student to work with us and assist with planning for fall conference and gala. Odd Squad’s goal is to empower youth with life choices about drug use and criminal behaviour through educational material and documentaries.
Title: Jr. Production Assistant
Status: Full Time
Location: 191 Keefer Place, Vancouver
The Marketing Assistant serves as and acts as overall support to the Executive Director and Office Manager with all administrative and promotional tasks required. This role will implement systems for the annual Back On Track Gala in October 2018.Administrative Tasks will include
- Data entry –contact base management as well as, conference and gala registrations
- Attend conference and gala planning meetings and meeting minutes
- All marketing communication to other departments
- Work in coordination with Jr. Production Assistant, for disseminating packages and information to potential gala and conference attendees.
- Assist with all office organization as required
- Work with film production team as required.
- Related post secondary education and/or experience in similar position
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software - Excel in particular
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Project management experience
- Is able manage multiple deadlines with limited supervision and short deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive, outgoing, creative and self-motivated
Please send your application to email@example.com